Wednesday, October 22, 2008

QExA Office Hours for Leeward Coast

From: Borabora, Mary
Subject: OFFICE HOURS FOR LEEWARD COAST
To: "Maile Shimabukuro"
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 4:01 PM

Maile,

I’m not sure you got these attachments to promote my office hours for the QUEST Expanded Access Program:

CEC flyer Kapolei 10-08 part 2
CEC flyer nanakuli

I need to get the word out to Medicaid Residents that are 65 or older or people with disabilities of ALL AGES. If they have questions they can come and “talk story” with me. I can help answer questions, help them to enroll in the QXA Program.

Please let me know if you have any, questions.

Mahalo,
Mary "Lahapa" Borabora
Community Enrollment Counselors
QExA Hawai'i
QUEST Expanded Access for Healthy Long-Term Living
1 (808) 489-1357
mary.borabora@acs-inc.com

No comments: