Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Recruiting SURFERS and boardshorts wearers

















From: Forest Frizzell
Subject: [Surf] Fwd: Recruiting SURFERS and boardshort wearers
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 9:24 AM

International Design Firm IDEO is working on a project focused on boardshort innovations.

We are currently looking for people to interview and shadow for 4 hours. This will include an interview in their home, a visit to their favorite surf location or clothing store, and back to their home. Participants will be compensated $300 for their time.

01. Do you live in one of the following cities and are you available the following dates:

San Diego, June 24th
Los Angeles, East LA and Orange County, June 25-27
Oahu, Hawaii, June 30-July 6th
Chicago July 8-11th

02. To qualify for this research study you must be ONE of the following:

I'm an 18-22 year old male, wear boardshorts and surf regularly
I'm an 18-22 year old male, wear boardshorts and don't surf
I'm a 25-32 year old male surfer
I'm over 60 years old, male and an avid surfer
I'm a parent who buys board shorts and clothing for my teenage son

03. If you satisfy one of the above, please let us know if any of these
statements describe you:

I'm hooked on surfing, the sport and culture, and try to surf daily
I wear boardshorts as my summer uniform
I'm obsessed with fashion and set trends among my friends
I modify my clothing/boardshorts for performance or fashion

04. If you would like to be considered for this study please let us know:
Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Gender:
Best e-mail:
Your Phone Number:
Your Address:
Your Ethnicity:
Number of board shorts owned:
Days and Times that you can meet:

If you are under 18 you need to ask your parents' permission before responding to this email, and if you are selected we will need to verify their consent.

Thank you for your time! If you are selected for this research we will contact you via email or phone. Please reply to me, Gwen Sullivan at gsullivan@ideo.com.

Thanks!
Gwen

Gwen Sullivan, IDEO Boston
485 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
P: 617.844.2417
F: 617.844.2401
W: http://www.ideo.com

No comments: