Kauhale, a merger of two of Wai'anae's most premier youth social enterprises (MA'O and Searider Productions/Makaha Studios), is looking to hire an Education Resource Specialist (ERS) to work with our staff to build a stronger intermediate to college pipeline of social enterprise youth programs on the Wai'anae coast focused on agriculture and digital media.
This ERS will specifically focus on formalizing high school internships within Wai'anae High School's Searider Productions (http://www.seariderproductions.com/newsite/index.html) as well as building college internships housed within Makaha Studios (http://www.makahastudios.com/). Key points for this position:
* Position Title: Kauhale Education Resource Specialist
* Position Dates: August 30, 2010-June 30, 2012, F/T
* Compensation Range: $38,500-$44,500 (grant-salaried: KELLOGG)
* All benefits apply
* Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, at least 2 years applied work
experience directing at-risk youth
* Deadline to submit resume: August 4
Click HERE for more information.
Please help us spread the word!
Director of Education