ALOHA FARMERS' MARKET FRIENDS!
Come down to the Waianae Farmers’ Market and get your 808 Sauces for the weekend barbecue and fresh, local veggies to start the next week. Malachi and his family are Waianae residents that started their business after receiving so many compliments about his ono barbecue ribs. Not only does he sell a variety of sauces, including Papaya and Mango Barbecue Sauce and Marinades and Orange Kalbi Sauce, he also marinates meats and grills them to perfection right at the market! Malachi, a client at Ulu Ke Kukui, is also an entrepreneur and is taking his home recipe to another level. Come to the market and support this local success!
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in becoming a VENDOR at the market – please do not hesitate to call. We are especially always looking for new FARMERS.
See you at the market THIS SATURDAY!!!
AT THE MARKET THIS WEEK:
• MARK's SPECIALTIES - selling local, fresh eggs and fresh egg omelets.
• KAHUMANA FARMS - selling organically grown produce, baked goods, and ONO Mango smoothies.
• AUNTY NANI's - homemade shortbread cookies: Macadamia nut, Chocolate Chip, Cinammon and more...
• PILI POT'S - orchids and plants, baked goods, and organically grown produce from MA'O
• STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE - locally caught, fresh fish and poke
• MANA`AI - hand pounded poi and pa`i`ai
• NAKED DAIRY - homemade cheese and butter from local cows and fresh baked bread
• 808 SAUCES - locally made barbecue sauces and marinades - also bbq plates
• MP FARMS - all your produce needs - from Asian vegetables to tropical fruits
• LYME'S - smoked fish, pickled onion, dried tako and more!
• CHUCK HARVEY - ocean life photography by local artist
• ALL HAWAIIAN HONEY - organic, local honey, honey sticks, and soap made with honey - SWEET