Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christmas Wreath/Door Charm Sale to benefit Pua A'ala Hone halau

From Carmen Rodrigues, a WHS alumni...

Hi Everyone,

I know Halloween isn't here yet and I'm already talking about Christmas. Well it is right around the corner :-) and if you are thinking of decorations for the holidays, you are in luck. My halau Pua A'ala Hone, is doing a fundraiser in conjunction with Habilitat. The wreaths and door charms are beautiful, inexpensive, and add the wonderful Christmas tree smell to your home or office.

20" Wreaths are $24.00
28" Door Charms are $24.00

If you are interested, there are trees available as well:

Grand Fir 6-7 feet - $95.00
Noble Fir 6-7 feet - $95.00
Douglas Fir 6-7 feet - $65.00
Douglas Fir 4-5 feet - $55.00

Items are available for pick up on Saturday December 5, 2009 at the following distribution lots:
Central Middle School
Koko Head Elementary School
Mililani Waena Elementary School
Waimalu Elementary School
Kapolei High School

If you are unable to pick up your items, let me know and I will help make arrangements for delivery.


Please let me know if you are interested or know of anyone who may be interested as I will need to get your orders and money by Tuesday, 10/27

Thanks,
Carmen
fullmoonsurfer@gmail.com

No comments: