July 18, 2008
The (HPHA) would like to cordially invite you to participate in a Resident Community Meeting. These meetings will be held at all of the management units (now known as Asset Management Projects, AMPs) to address and discuss:
1) Resident Association and resident issues/concerns,
2) Community, police, neighborhood board, nonprofit and elected official issues/concerns,
3) HPHA staff and management issues/concerns,
4) New HUD requirement for Asset Management (project based management),
5) Long-term public housing repair and maintenance needs, and
6) Possible solutions such as, a) resident and volunteer involvement, b) mixed income/mixed finance development (successfully done in places such as San Francisco and Seattle), and c) other solutions.
The meeting for Wai`anae will be held on Sep. 10 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the ___TBA____. Light refreshments will be served.
Please email Elena.S.Murayama@hawaii.gov or call 832-4696 if you are able to join us at this meeting or if you have any further questions.
We hope to see you there!
Chad K. Taniguchi, Executive Director
Click here for a full view of the invitation.
Click here for a full view of the statewide meeting schedules.