Basic Job Information
- Start date: July 26, 2010 (2.5 year, full-time grant contract)
- Maintain an organic garden (living lab) @ Wai'anae Intermediate School.
- Engage students & teachers in garden through in-school activities (i.e. science, social studies) and after school enrichment activities (i.e. leadership, nutrition, advocacy, entrepreneurship)
- Become a part of a team working at Wai'anae Intermediate, Wai'anae High School, Leeward Community College & UH to create pipeline of programs that engage youth with the 'aina, community and higher education.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary: $42,750 annually. All benefits apply.
- Job Posting Closes: June 18, 2010.
Director of Education