Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kalua Pig Fundraiser for L.E.I Foundation

Aloha All,

It's already almost 2 weeks into the new year and we're off and running! We would like to wish you all a happy new year, full of success, progress, growth and prosperity. No matter what the "experts" say about our economy, I believe that what we each do with, for and in our communities can only initiate and inspire positive changes that enrich us. L.E.I. Foundation knows that by working together we can achieve more.

One of our first tasks to start off 2010 is a fundraiser event. We are selling imu kalua pig at $6.00/pound and I can deliver to you on either the 25th or 26th of January, your choice just let me know, and I can drop off at either your office or another agreeable meeting/drop off place. As the delivery dates are fast approaching I need to collect monies by Friday, January 15th. I have tickets printed out with numbers on them for you, and a log I use to track who has ordered what and notes on delivery preferences, too. Any support you can give us would be greatly appreciated! And please, if you could also pass this along to others who would love to get some kalua pig for themselves and their freezers - mahalo!

-- Sharlette L. Poe
Executive Director L.E.I. Foundation
(808) 699-9956
sharpoe@gmail.com

"When we dream alone, it is only a dream. But when we dream together, it is the beginning of reality." ~Brazilian Proverb

"The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." Deuteronomy 28:8

No comments: