In the May edition of Westside Stories I advertised for anyone interested in the Ka Wai Ola community liaison position to submit their resume by May 15. The position pays $800/month at 10-15 hours/week.
If you know of anyone interested please forward this message to them. I will extend the deadline, no problem. Job description included below.
The Pacific American Foundation is seeking a Wai`anae Coast community member to assist with an Environmental Protection Agency grant, beginning June 1, 2009. The purpose of Ka Wai Ola O Wai`anae Moku (Water for Life in Wai`anae District) project is to asses how human activities near streams are negatively impacting near-shore waters along Wai`anae Coast. Paid, part-time position, 10-15 hrs/week.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Live in and be well connected with the Wai`anae Coast community.
• Assist with identifying and collaborating with community partners.
• Coordinate logistics and attend community meetings
• Have access to the Internet, email and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Be a team player and detail oriented.
• Available for mandatory training on the Mainland in November 2009
Submit resume to Leslie Kahihikolo at Leslie@thepaf.org by May 20th.