The Wai'anae Environmental Justice Working Group will hold a meeting on Friday, February 13, 2009. It will be held at the LCC Wai'anae center, in Room 5 at 5:30pm.
Come enjoy light pupus and engaging discussion on the following:
1. Update on the first phase of community survey of Waianae Coast residents regarding health and environmental concerns
2. Further discussion on possibly conducting a "Bucket Brigade" air monitoring project
3. Background & update on Ka Papa o Kakuihewa (the HECO "give back" program)
4. Update on the draft Waianae Environmental Justice report
5. Quick Bills Update: SB 701 "Moratorium on Landfills along Waianae Coast," HB 1806 "Aha Kiole" and others.