Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tupperware Online Party Invitation from Michelle

Hi everybody:

You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.


Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until May. 24, 2008. If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Consultant's Web site, Michelle Lee Johnson.

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party,

Michelle
michellelees@hawaii.rr.com
MICHELLELEES@CLEARWIRE.NET

Comment: I'm saddened to hear of the closing of Michelle Lee's print shop. I wish Michelle the best of luck in her future endeavors, such as selling Tupperware. Michelle Lee Johnson is my Wai`anae Elementary School classmate. -Maile

No comments: