Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Gift Idea for Her: Sassy Slippahs!


"Sassy Slippahs" Order Form (front). [Click the image to enlarge]

"Sassy Slippahs" Order Form (back). [Click the image to enlarge]

Aloha!

I am proud to introduce my new product line "Sassy Slippahs"- Personalized Rhinestone Slippers. You can put your name, initials, nickname or anything you want. I've attached an order form with all the style selections and ordering information. Slippers start at $18.00 and include letters/charms.

Now no one can steal your slippers when you go to a party and they also make great holiday gifts. Keiki and Adult Sizes available. Sorry men, I don't have any men's selection, but you can make the girls/women in your life happy by ordering slippers for them. =D

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Mahalo,
Saydee
Sassy Slippahs
(808) 542-6245

[Note from Maile: Saydee is a Wai`anae girl, so let's support this young entrepreneur from our community!]

No comments: