A grant proposal has been submitted for the development of a 3D modeling and prototyping lab. This lab will get students excited about learning and applying science and math concepts through hands-on product development. We need your help to make this a reality.
If the Hawaii Youth 3D Modeling and Prototyping Lab grant is one of the top 10 grants by the end of November, we will be one of the recipients of the grant monies.
Vote everyday in the month of November because every vote counts! Please forward this message to your friends and co-workers to spread the word. If there are any questions do not hesitate to contact the grant writer: Weyland Bailey, Math Instructor at Waianae High School at (808) 222-6104. Mahalo!
Directions to register (once registered voting is much faster):
1. Type in http://www.refresheverything.com
2. Press the “sign in” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen
3. Create new account where it says “New Here?”
1. Search “Vote for”: choose “near you” in drop down menu.
2. Select Education under $50,000
3. VOTE for “Hawaii Youth 3D Modeling and Prototyping Lab”