Early Conference Registration Extended to November 7th!
Limited seats available so register now for the low early registration rate.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Pau Hana until 7:30 pm
Hawai`i State Capitol
The conference will include a networking activity where you will get to pitch your business, organization, upcoming event or passion to the other conference participants. You will receive support, suggestions and connections from the wide range of energetic young professionals, students and community leaders attending the conference.
Engaging Panel Discussions:
Four panel discussions will keep you excited and inspired throughout the day...
1) The Ethics of Change: A Moral Compass in a Rapidly Changing Environment
2) How to Create Change: How To Be the Change in Politics, Nonprofits, Business and the Community
3) The Tools of Change: How Reaching Your Audience Has Changed from Mass Marketing to Social Media
4) Future of Connections & Change: What Can the Future Be and How Best to Realize It
Uplifting speakers such as:
- Paul Zorner (Hawaii BioEnergy)
- Kealoha (HawaiiSlam)
- Lisa Maruyama (HANO)
- John "Prime" Hina (808 Urban)
- James Koshiba (Kanu Hawai`i)
- Lorenz Sell (Findmefit.com)
- Sen. Les Ihara, Jr. (9th District)
- Pono Shim (Enterprise Honolulu)
- Keone Kealoha (Malama Kaua`i)
- Josh Levinson (Community Links HI)
and many more...
Delicious Food and Beverages:
* Breakfast by Great Harvest Bread Company
* Lunch by Town Restaurant
* Pau Hana Reception by Kona Brewing Company
Register by November 7th for the early registration conference fee!
For more conference details check our website at www.envisionhawaii.org
Mahalo from the Envision Hawai`i Team -- Tandy, Andrew, Deb, Francis, Kehau, Tyler, Dustin and Laura