Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crime Victim Compensation

Victims and family members of victims of Murder I or II, Negligent Homicide I or II, Assault, I, II or III, Sexual Assault I, II, III or IV, or Abuse of a Family or Household Member may call the Crime Victim Compensation Commission at 587-1143; Hawaii County 974-4000 x71143; Kauai County at 274-3141 x71143; Maui County at 984-2400 x71143; or Molokai/Lanai at 1-800-468-4644 x71143; Email address:

The Commission provides compensation to victims of violent crimes for their crime-related injuries and losses, and to "Good Samaritans" for injuries or property damage suffered in the prevention of a crime or apprehension of a criminal.

More information, and applications are on-line at

No comments: