Subject: Waianae SCP Update - November
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 3:28 PM
The update for the Waianae Sustainable Communities Plan Update includes the following:
- We will be holding the next community meeting Tuesday, November 25th, from 7pm to 9pm. I am still in the process of reserving a room, and will let you know as soon as it is confirmed. (the 24th is the back-up date, just in case.) Sorry for the mtg being so close to Thanksgiving, but we didn't want to wait too long to follow-up on the last meeting.
- We will be discussing the proposed light industrial area in Lualualei again. More info on that topic is attached, and more will be provided at the mtg. We also want to be sure to have some time to discuss other concerns with the Public Review Draft, so we will try again to reach consensus, and then move on to cover other topics.
**Please email or call me with any specific topics you would like to see on the agenda.
1. The Nanakuli-Maili Neighborhood Board Resolution passed on October 21st, which was discussed at our last meeting in September.
2. Some basic info on industrial districts.
3. Revised notes from the last meeting (thank you to those of you who sent in additions/corrections).
Aloha for now,