Monday, February 8, 2010

Oahu's Horse Rescue in Waianae


Aloha Maile,

My name is Betina Parker, and I am the Director of Equine 808 Horse Rescue located in Waianae. We are the only horse rescue on Oahu and the largest of all the islands. I am writing to you to ask if you can post our upcoming Fundraising Fair to be held on February 20, 2010 from 9am-2pm.

We support all of our schools and offer educational programs at the ranch. This year I have 3 seniors working on their senior projects. One is from Mililani High School and her project is to host and organize a fund raising event for her grade. The charity of her choice is my horse rescue.

I have attached her flyer to this email and if you could post this information for her I would really appreciate it. This is a great way to help her and support the cause. She is also looking for vendors or persons wanting to sell crafty items at the fair. Those interested need to contact Alyssa directly. Her information is on the flyer.

If you have any questions, you can view my website at http://www.equine808.com or contact me at 590-1210.
See attached flyer.

Mahalo,

Betina Parker, Director

No comments: